Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

Solar head/neck protector

Halo Headbands HSWHITE Solar Headwear

Halo Headbands HSWHITE Solar Headwear

I had bought this for the holidays but just gave it to my son at 2 1/2 for something fun for us to do outside this fall and he LOVES it!!!! He also has a Kettler trike that was given to him as a gift, but he will not even attempt to pedal it. He will let me push him on it but won't even let me put his feet on the pedals. This Kazam bike is just adores!!!! He feels like a big kid on it. We have the seat at the lowest setting (he is a very tall 2.5 yo, more the size of a 3.5 year old), and in less than a month he can now lift his feet off the ground while coasting for a couple of seconds. His balance on the bike has greatly improved and we have to plead with him to put the bike away to come in for dinner. He can propel himself quite fast on it now and is beginning to balance independently. I anticipate this spring he will master the bike. I was looking for a gross motor activity for him this fall, and this bike has been a great way for him to burn off some energy - he has even made it entirely around the block on it! It has also taught him to steer, which has carried over to his other ride on type toys. I'm sure eventually he will pedal a bike, but he's not interested now, so the Kazam has been a great way for him to enjoy the bike experience. This was a wonderful purchase and I am so glad I didn't wait until the holidays to give it to him, as he would have had to wait many more months to enjoy it. I highly recommend this bike!!!!

Get your Halo Headbands HSWHITE Solar Headwear Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I purchased this Halo for the 2011 RAGBRAI and it performed amazingly. I used it under my bike helmet to keep the sun off my neck and ears without generating unnecessary heat. I'm prone to sunburn and have a history of cancer in the family so I didn't want to take chances during my 480 miles of riding. It washed up easily every night and dried before its next use. While others were miserable tending to their sunburns in the evening, I relaxed and slept comfortably. This is must-have equipment for riding/walking/hiking.

    BalasHapus
  2. Purchased two of these for a bicycling trip on a Caribbean Island to protect my head and neck from sun burn. Purchased two so that one could be rinsed and dry while using the other.

    They fit better than expected under my helmet and kept sweat out of my eyes. Even in 95 degree heat they did not feel overly warm and did protect me from the sun. The only minor issue was making sure that the sides over my ears were under the helmet straps so that stayed on my ears and didn't block my glasses mounted rear view mirror.

    BalasHapus
  3. This headband provides superior protection from the sun and protects your eyes from sweat during cycle rides. It is by far the best I've used. Halo products consistently perform at the highest level.

    BalasHapus
  4. I wear this while cycling to protect my ears and neck from the blazing NC sun. It fits well under my helmet. It has a plastic sweat stopper that leaves a straight line across my forehead when I take it off, but that goes away after a while. I use an eyeglass mounted rear view mirror and I can still see the road behind me well with no fluttering fabric billowing out behind me (like when I try to use a bandanna). It is the best solution I have found to protect my neck and ears. If you are going fast, the sides have a tendency to blow back and expose the front of the ears. Just be aware of this and pull the fabric back in place. Highly recommended.

    BalasHapus